HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Although I don’t feel like I achieved that much over the last year, when actually looking at where I am now I can see how far I have come. This time last year I was stressing over my photography coursework, the fact that the chap and I were over 200 miles apart, and I was living back with my parents, but as Big Ben struck midnight on New Years Eve I knew I had done really well in my exams, was standing in my new London apartment that I share with the chap, with two wonderful new friends to my right, and whole bunch of things to look forward to. Things have been a little tough over the last year, but I have pulled through and now feel stronger than ever, there is just one little thing that still lingers from 2012, but as New Year Resolution Number 3 points out, I must find a way of fixing it.
Here are a few resolutions I have made to try and make the most of 2013:
- I know every year I make the resolution to keep up to date with my blog, and this year is no different, only this time I will
try toupdate weekly.
- To get sexy legs – which is basically cut out the sugars and start running.
- To resolve problems when they occur and let go of grudges, as Marmee March says, “Don’t let the sun go down upon your anger; forgive each other, help each other, and begin again tomorrow“
- To save, save, save and get that bank balance look jolly healthy.
- By the end of the year to have my foot on the first rung of a real job ladder .. and …
- have opened, or be on the way to opening, my own Etsy shop.
My wonderful parents bought me a sewing machine for Christmas and I have vowed to sew, sew, sew and hopefully start making my own clothes, I will keep you updated with my progress.
Here’s to 2013…